The Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Degree From Ukraine offered through Odyssia Learning in collaboration with GES
Ukraine is the largest country of the continent Europe. This country shares borders with seven different countries in Europe including Russian Federation. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine, and is famous for its combination of Soviet and European architecture. Kiev is a beautiful city with a mixture of high-rise buildings and underground metro, which is over 100 years old. This vibrant city is not only well connected with the continent of Europe with futuristic train lines, but is also projected to become one of the busiest airports in Europe.
At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in the field of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local, as well as International students.
All Medical Universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations, such as WHO (World Health Organization) and UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
When it comes to studying medicine abroad in English, Medical Schools in Ukraine are one of the best destinations. Students from all over the world (UK, Germany, Scandinavian, India, Africa etc.) are attracted by medical studies (medicine, dentistry, podiatry, and nursing etc.) in Ukraine, due to the very low living costs, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.
Today, Ukraine is gaining much popularity among International students who desire to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many of world-class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. Students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for a job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is six years. Students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical University in Ukraine; thus Ukraine has made it very simple for aspiring students to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
The most popular medical fields of the MBBS Degree in the Medical Universities of Ukraine are listed below:
1. General medicine
The Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical Universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The students who graduate from an Ukraine Medical University can work in any part of the world.
The following identifies several of the factors that attract foreign students to obtain their MBBS degree from Ukraine:
1. The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
2. The Ukraine government is always there to help the Universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
3. The expense of MBBS degree in Ukraine, as well as the accommodations are very low.
4. No donation is required to be paid by the student for securing admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
5. Many extra-curricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges, designed to keep the students fit and active.
6. The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and International conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all Medical Universities of Ukraine. The Medical Universities of Ukraine offer the best value in medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for aspiring students who desire to study MBBS abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
1. The medical Universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and Medical Councils of many other counties.
2. The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English, this makes it much easier for International students to adapt to the environment.
3. The cost of accommodations is very low as compared to other countries; such as the USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very inexpensive. Students receive special discounts for traveling within the country.
4. The Medical colleges of Ukraine offer high-quality facilities to the students.
5. The students studying MBBS in the Universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in International exchange programs, conferences and other scientific projects in various International Universities, which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
The following is a summary of several reasons why it is an intelligent decision to choose Ukraine for your MBBS Degree:
1. Ukraine is your best option for pursuing a Medical Degree at most affordable price.
2. Cost of acquiring a Medical degree is significantly less than that of any other European country; this includes fees, food, boarding and lodging.
3. Ukraine has one of the best Universities of Europe with English medium tutoring.
4. A Medical degree from Ukraine gives you access to Europe, USA and Australia, among other developed countries.
5. Studying in Ukraine means that there is no need to consider any new language learning! All tutoring is in English.
6. Even though the National language is Ukrainian, many people understand and speak English.
7. When studying in Ukraine as an International student, your Medical degree is recognized and accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
8. Studying in Ukraine as an International student and receiving your MBBS Medical degree, provides you with automatic Certification in a number of International registered establishments, authorized and regulated.
About The Odyssia and GES Collaboration-
GES is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, and has been working with students for more than thirty (30) years. GES has branches throughout Europe, USA, and Africia.
Odyssia Learning's main goal is to provide low-cost medical, engineering, business and computer science education to the less privileged. In doing so, Odyssia offers scholarships to deserving students. Odyssia's trained staff is available 24/7 to help students and strives to do the absolute best to resolve any issues that may arise with students within a twenty-four (24) hour period of time. Odyssia assists every student, whether it's completing their admission form, or assisting them settle in their hostels. You can always count on us to be there for you... without any hesitation!
Advantages of Odyssia/GES Collaboration in the MBSS Degree Program From Ukraine
1. Receive your Free English Placement, Free English Classes and English language Certification from Odyssia Learning Inc.
2. Receive council on your aptitude toward MBBS from Ukraine.
3. Receive assistance on your Admission process, your resident country document certification and much more.
4. Ministry approvals of your documents and given certification.
5. Process your approval documents to GES to follow-up on your admission process.
Advantages with GES
1. Affordable fees for the best Universities in Ukraine.
2. Process and fees for approval from the Ukraine Ministry.
3. Extremely inexpensive boarding and lodging at International standard facilities.
4. Free In-house Entrance exam with Odyssia Learning Inc. in English Language proficiency.
5. Guaranteed Visa.
6. Guidance by GES to fill forms out and complete other paperwork.
7. GES professional help is available for completing the form to obtain the degree.
8. Meet and assist facility at Ukraine airport for all students.
9. Upon reaching Ukraine, but before starting the University, GES will arrange an Orientation Course for all students to share knowledge with them about Ukraine and everyday life!
10. Upon arrival in Ukraine, GES will provide free Sim cards to every student.
As of 2009, there are 1612 registered Pakistanis living in Ukraine according to statistics of the Pakistan Embassy in Kiev. They tend mostly to use Ukraine as a transit route for travel to Europe in order to find occupation. The major part of the Pakistani community can be seen on the roads of Kiev. In Donetsk, there are also many Pakistanis doing business in the outdoors.
Study in Ukraine for Pakistani and Indian Students is becoming more and more popular. Today, many Pakistani and Indian students are getting higher education in Ukraine. It is not surprising, as this is the best study destination for International students who are looking for quality and affordable educational opportunities. Being in the list of ten most favorable countries for abroad education, Ukraine offers Pakistani and Indian students high-quality education and low tuition fees.
At the moment, over 30 higher establishments of Ukraine are open for Pakistani and Indian students. Among the most popular Universities are Kjiv Polytechnic University and Liviv Polytechnic University, Odessa Polytechnic University, Kharkiv Polytechnic University, National Aerospace University in Kharkiv, State Flight Academy of Ukraine in Kirovograd, Kyiv National Aviation University, Kharkiv National Aerospace University and also National Medical Universities in Kyiv, Lviv, Ivano Frankivsk and Kharkiv.
Engineering, IT, aviation and medical programs taught at these Universities have been awarded recognition from the European Union, European Association of Universities and UNESCO. Also, nine Medical Universities received recognition from the Medical Council of India. Statistics and the latest admission data show that medical education is the most popular among Pakistani and Indian students. Thus, Pakistani and Indians make 50% of all students receiving their medical education in Ukraine.
When entering the University of Ukraine, Pakistani and Indian students can be certain of receiving European education that meets the highest educational standards. Pakistani and Indian students have equal educational opportunities as do local students, and are provided with all necessary study equipment and materials. Fully-equipped education labs, modern computerized libraries and cozy classrooms create a favorable environment for receiving a comprehensive education and a deep knowledge of the chosen major.
In addition to the academic aspect, it is important to know that student life is not only centered around study; meaning that Pakistani and Indian students will find many exciting after-class activities, such as: student parties, various festivals, conferences, master-classes, sports events and much more. In other words.... everyone will find an after-class activity that is both fun and touches their heartstrings!
The following is a partial list of 'Benefits' relating to doing your Medical MBBS Degree From Ukraine:
1. Quality of Education
2. Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL)
3. Cost effective
4. European Life Standard
5. Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
6. English Medium of Instruction
7. Better Professional Job Prospects
8. Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching
9. Moderate Climate around the year
10. Outstanding International Faculty
11. One of the Best Transportation Systems in Europe. International Students typically enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
13. Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, and Europe.
14. Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, in other European countries
15. Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in: UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic
16. Vacation in countries such as the U.K., SWEDEN and many more.
17. Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program
18. 100% VISA Assured to deserving candidates
Copyright © 2022 Odyssia Learning Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Please use Google Chrome for optimal functionality of this site.
~Positively Impacting Lives Globally~